- My dad loves to be in the outdoors and has taken us out there since we were very little.
- My dad got me a debit card when I was just 7 years old.
- My dad will bust on all of my friends when they come over to make them laugh.
- My dad takes care of me when I am hurt, like when I broke my arm this year.
- My dad gives us amazing life talks all the time.
- My dad is absolutely hilarious.
- My dad teaches us games like slap box, which if you didn’t know is a game where you try and slap the other person’s face and block your own.
- My dad tries to say yes to most things we ask for. We get to compete in snowboarding because of him.
- My dad doesn’t accept brattiness, whininess, or laziness.
- My dad is the most amazing dad in the world.
“My dad gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – unknown
Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I love you!!!
June 17, 2018 at 10:38 pm
Thanks for thinking I’m hilarious! And I do get kicks out of busting on your friends:) I love you, Jadyn. You shine in so many ways and I am so proud to be your dad and watch you grow up pursuing the things you love. You have a beautiful heart and it’s so cool to experience all these adventures together. Thanks for making my day!